Individuals and Self-Employed

If you have received a letter from HMRC that you need to complete a Self-Assessment tax return, our professionals can help you:

You are an employee earning £100,000+ salary

Or if you have taxable income to report:

  • Employment
  • Pension (income tax relief)
  • Investment
  • Property Rental
  • Capital Gains

Or if you are Self-Employed with your own business:

  • Self-Assessment tax return capturing your revenue and expense
  • VAT return
  • Guidance on expense
  • Tax Planning

Or if you are a trustee of a trust (trusts):

  • Self-Assessment tax return for trustees
  • Self-Assessment tax return for estates during administration period

Tax return starts from £299 per return

IHT Planning

  • With IHT at 40% above nil rate band, it is never too early to start planning

Send your information to us to a secured online space – GDPR Complied

Efficient and Accurate service. Tax return sent to you for approval before submission to HMRC

New to Self-Employed? Click here for a step-by-step guide to get started